Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Good Morning Starshine, The Earth Says Hello!

     Actually, it's just me saying hello right now. And who am I, you ask? I'm Rachel, your friendly neighborhood bitch who loves photography and helping people. Yes, I'm aware of how contradictory that is, but that's just how I am. You'll learn to love me. haha

     Well, first off, let me welcome you to Two Rad Girls. This blog is shared between myself, and my lovely friend Mercedes. We're going to be taking turns posting about all sorts of different things, but mainly centering on how-to's, advice, and photography. I'm sure a bunch of other shit will be thrown in there, but we're still working out the kinks.

     Since I have another blog (When A Lion Sleeps, Let It Sleep), that I post on Mondays and Thursdays (along with guest posts on Saturdays, which you're all invited to join in), you'll probably be hearing from me on Wednesdays-ish. You'll really have to take any late posting up with my camera and phone, since neither one of them like to cooperate when I want to put pictures up on the laptop.

     You'll probably notice random changes for a while that concern this blog, but that's because Mercedes and I are very indecisive and are trying to let the other one decide things so neither one of us take over. Also, she's really computer-smart and has less time on her hands while I'm computer-stupid and have nothing to do at the moment.

     Hmmm... What should you know about me? If you don't like cursing, you won't want to talk to me. Because I curse. A lot. (Everything written in the description of us and this blog was done by your's truly. It involves cursing.)

     I am the first person to drop whatever I'm doing and listen to whoever needs to talk. (Well, it's probably a tie with Mercedes, except I'm certain she doesn't actually drop whatever is in her hands. I usually don't either because then my phone would break and that would fucking suck.) That is why we're offering advice (like a Dear Abby sort of thing) at our joint email tworadgirls@gmail.com.

     [Disclaimer: Neither of us are trained or professionals in any way. Most of our advice is meant to be fun and playful, not taken seriously. There are some things, that we will try to help with by offering up our own experiences, but again, we are not professionals. If we are faced with something we do not have the ability to handle, we will redirect you to a hotline that has people more equipped to offer help that we are unable to.]

     If you want to contact me personally (I'm really not sure why, unless you want to do a guest post on my main blog?), you can do so at pertinax_puella@hotmail.com or at whenalionsleeps on Twitter (which I'm terrible about using- you'll have better luck with email). Also, if you comment on anything I post, I'll reply to it.

     Pretty rad, huh?

     I'm not really sure where this post is going and I feel like I'm rambling now, so I think it's time to rap it up. Welcome to Two Rad Girls and I hope you enjoy your stay!


No comments:

Post a Comment