Sunday, July 29, 2012

Q&A With Two Rad Girls

Well so far it would seem that all of our posts have been about food. Sure there is nothing wrong with that but since I am in the process of moving and currently have no kitchen to cook in I decided to do something different with this post. I wanted to get it out there more that we are here to answer any questions you may have.

They can be serious or silly, personal or just strange. Unless you state otherwise all questions will be answered in a blog post and again unless said otherwise they will be listed as anonymous.

Ask us ANYTHING! I'm serious! You can ask why the sky is blue, what 2+2 is or even something more personal like why dose your boyfriend prefer to play video games to making out with you. Ask anything.


Now I know this post is short but I wanted to make sure I got something out there as with all the drama in my life I totally spaced on last weeks post but thankfully had Rach there to save me.

Please submit all questions to our email tworadgirls@gmail.com 
(yes I totally just made our email HUGE)




Anyway i best be going now. I have a house to pack and though I really don't want to do anything I have no choice.

Until next time!





[Disclaimer: Neither of us are trained or professionals in any way. Most of our advice is meant to be fun and playful, not taken seriously. There are some things, that we will try to help with by offering up our own experiences, but again, we are not professionals. If we are faced with something we do not have the ability to handle, we will redirect you to a hotline that has people more equipped to offer help that we are unable to.]

No comments:

Post a Comment